1. What is a Vertical Mixer
The vertical mixer is special equipment for processing feed, noodles, and all kinds of pasta. It can also be used for mixing and mixing other bulk items.
The part of the machine in contact with feed and flour is made of stainless steel, which meets food hygiene requirements after anti-corrosion treatment.
Simple to use, easy to operate, suitable for use in factories and mines canteens, noodle processing units, plastic flakes, crushed materials, plastic pellets, new and old plastic materials, and mixing and homogenizing with color masterbatches.
2. What are the Different Types of Mixers
Feed mixers can be divided into the following 3 types:
1. Paddle feed mixer
2. Horizontal feed mixer
3. Vertical feed mixer
1. Paddle feed mixer:
This model appeared in the European and American markets 30 years ago. It is favored because of its simple structure, low power requirement, and gentle stirring action.
But because it cannot handle bundles of forage, once the forage content is too high, the machine cannot withstand it.
Moreover, the mixing time required is longer, so after the emergence of horizontal and vertical TMR, the living space of the paddle TMR gradually decreases.
2. Horizontal feed mixer:
There are horizontal 2 augers, 3 augers, 4 augers, roller type, etc. The dozens of blades on the horizontal auger can cut the forage quickly, and the auger pushes the feed to move continuously and stir quickly. feed.
If we only look at the price factor, the prospect of horizontal feed mixer is very bleak, and its price is significantly higher than that of vertical mixer.
Even so, some users insist on using the horizontal machine, especially when the rhizome feed needs to be processed in its formula. The multiple blades on the horizontal machine can quickly and effectively process the rhizome feed.
In addition, another advantage of the horizontal model is that its profile height is lower than that of the vertical model, and it can be entered and exited in certain cattle farms with height restrictions.
Due to structural constraints, the horizontal model cannot be too large, and a larger machine requires a larger screw auger, which reduces the volume of the material box accordingly.
The shortcoming of the horizontal machine is that the cutting speed is too fast. You must pay special attention when handling fibrous feed. Once it is not mastered, the fibers will be cut too short to stimulate the rumen of the cow and conduct rumination.
3. Vertical feed mixer:
There are vertical single screw auger, double screw auger, 3 screw auger and so on. Once the vertical model came out, it was recognized by users because of its simple structure and high reliability.
At present, 70-80% of the mixers sold in the European and American markets are vertical models.
The vertical auger has a cone shape, and the diameter of its bottom blade is almost equal to the diameter of the feed box. The auger pushes the feed to rotate 2 to 3 times to push the feed from the bottom to the top.
The space at the top of the feed box is very wide and it is pushed. The feed to the top falls back to the bottom, so as to continuously cut and stir in a continuous cycle.
It can not only handle large bales, but also can handle all feed formulas, with a large volume, up to 45 cubic meters.
3. How do you Use a Vertical Mixer
Pour the flour or feed into the barrel first, after starting the motor, add an appropriate amount of water (the ratio of flour to water is about 4:1 when making noodles).
When the requirement is reached, the gate can be opened and the flour will be pushed out by the leaves.
4. Installation and Debugging of Vertical Mixer
1. Place the machine on a level ground before use to ensure that the machine works smoothly and reliably
2. Before use, check the various parts, check the transmission part, turn the agitator by hand, check whether the fastener is loose during transportation, and whether the switch and power cord are damaged due to transportation
3. Check whether the existing power supply voltage is consistent with the rated voltage used by this product
4. Extend the rubber power cord, connect the green wire with the grounding symbol to the ground reliably, and connect the remaining three-wire cores (two for single-phase motors) to the open load switch (knife switch) respectively to disconnect When the lead wire is connected to the terminal
5. Closed open type compound switch, start the switch handle, the machine runs smoothly, and the machine can be tested only if there is no abnormal sound
5. How does a Feed Mixer Work
The work of the vertical mixer is that the rapid rotation of the screw lifts the raw materials from the bottom of the barrel to the top, and then throws them down in an umbrella shape, and then returns to the bottom, so that the raw materials are stirred up and down in the barrel, and a large amount can be mixed in a short time. The raw materials are uniformly mixed.
6. What is Continuous Mixer
Continuous concrete mixer is also called continuous action mixer. This kind of mixer is carried out continuously and uninterruptedly whether it is charging, mixing, unloading and other processes.
Continuous concrete mixer is also called continuous action mixer. This kind of mixer is carried out continuously and uninterruptedly whether it is charging, mixing, unloading and other processes. That is, each mixture is added at one end, mixed inside the machine, and the concrete is sent out from the other end without stopping in the middle.
Features of Continuous Mixer
First, after starting the mixer. Loading, mixing, and unloading can be carried out uninterruptedly, and concrete can be produced continuously, so the production efficiency is high;
Second, the uniformity of material mixing is not easy to check, the mixing time is short, and the uniformity of material mixing is poor, so the quality of the wet concrete prepared by it cannot be uniform;
Third, the structure is more complicated and difficult to manufacture, and the cost is higher.
7. Precautions of Vertical Mixer
1. Turn on the power before driving, perform a test run, and check whether all parts of the machine are normal.
2. The rotation direction of the stirring fin should be consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow
3. Lubrication of the machine: Grease the two bearings on the mixing spindle once a year, check the sealing function of the oil seal, and replace it if it is damaged.
Don’t put your hands into the barrel when mixing, and the casing must be grounded.
8. Features of Vertical Mixer
High efficiency, uniform mixing, improve the production efficiency of noodle equipment and improve the quality of noodles.
It can also be used for mixing powdered raw materials and a small amount of liquid raw materials in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Such as: pastry filling or mixed with dry powder, etc.
9. Disassembly Sequence of Vertical Mixer
1. Remove the lid
2. Remove the stirring fin
3. Dismantle the chassis and the material barrel to check and repair
4. Before turning on the power, a safety grounding wire must be installed, otherwise, you will be responsible for the consequences.