1. What is a Fish Feed Making Machine
The fish feed making machine uses flour, cornmeal, soybean meal, meat meal, fish meal, bone meal, etc. as raw materials, and uses an automatic mixing system to realize automatic scientific mixing of materials.
The twin-screw extruder extrudes various shapes and then bakes them. Formula pet foods with various shapes, balanced nutrition, and good palatability can be produced by drying and spraying
2. Fish Feed Making Machine Produce a Variety of Pellet Feeds
1. Pet food:
cat food, dog food, fox food, cat litter, free food, puppy food. Full price materials, etc.
2 Aquatic feed:
ornamental fish feed, floating material sinking, turtle food, frog food, fishing bait pellets, etc. millimeter particles
3. Livestock feed:
livestock feed, cattle and sheep feed, corn and soybean straw puffed pellets, etc.
4. Bird feed:
multi-size bird feed pellets, parrot training food, etc.
3. Fish Feed Production Line
Mixing mixer → feed extruder → stainless steel dryer → star anise seasoning machine
1. The control electric box controls the operation of the entire production line, and the whole machine can be operated by one person.
2. Put the raw materials into the mixing machine, add water with a good proportion, and mix and stir evenly.
3. The agitated raw materials are sent to the hopper of the feed extruder through a screw elevator to prepare for puffing.
4. The feed extruder performs extruding and granulating, and the extruded semi-finished products are of uniform size and full of granules.
5. The puffed semi-finished products are sent to the multi-layer drying box through Shakelong wind for drying.
6. The dried semi-finished products are pneumatically conveyed to the drum seasoning machine for oiling and seasoning before being sold.
7. The wet extruder performs puffing and granulation, and the puffed semi-finished products are of uniform size and full of granules.
4. Advantages of Fish Feed Making Machine
1 Can produce: aquatic feed, pet feed, bird feed, livestock feed, etc. breeding feed
2 Reliable work, sturdy and durable, low failure rate, convenient operation and maintenance.
3 The screw has a strong pumping effect, a strong material stagnation and diffusion effect, a faster propulsion speed, and a relatively stable product quality.
4 Processing floating feed does not require adhesives, and can maintain stability in water for more than 12 hours. Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
5 Improve the palatability of feed. After the feed material is extruded, the flavor and palatability increase, Can stimulate the appetite of animals and poultry.
6. Change the content of different nutritional indicators of pet food, such as reducing the moisture content in order to improve the shelf life of the food, which is conducive to storage;
5. What are the Components of Fish Feed
Fish feed, as the name suggests, is feed for fish. Its main ingredients are composed of protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. Protein is an important nutrient for fish and shrimp to survive, and an important component of the body’s cells, tissues and organs.
The normal growth of fish requires a sufficient amount of protein in the feed, which is easy to digest and absorb, and a suitable ratio of various amino acids.
6. What are the Types of Fish Feed
There are 6 types of fish feed: Pellet feed, Cake feed, Grain feed, Green feed, Chaff feed and Protein feed.
Fish pellets usually have a diameter of 2.5 to 8.0 mm and a length of 5 to 10 mm, which can be fed directly. If the feed is damp, do not feed it directly. Dry it or dry it before feeding it; if the feed has deteriorated, it should not be fed again to prevent fish poisoning after eating.
The cake feed should be crushed, soaked, and grinded to feed the small fish, and the medium to large fish should be soaked and softened.
Large grains, such as corn, should be processed and crushed and fed to fish; small grains, such as grains, can be fed to fish after germinating. Young grains and white buds have high nutritional value, and fish are easy to digest, absorb quickly, and gain weight after eating. quick.
For medium to large fish, the green feed can be fed directly after removing the soil; for small fish, it should be chopped or beaten, and 0.2% salt should be added to mix well, and then sprinkled and fed. Chop the green feed and cook it. Stir in the right amount of bran and soda. Small fish like it better.
Feeding small fish should be soaked and refining the bran feed; feeding medium to large fish should be fermented until it has a wine aroma. In the initial feeding, feed a small amount first, and then gradually increase the amount, but it should not exceed 30% of the total daily feed.
Earthworms, fly maggots, insects, etc. are all high-quality animal protein feeds for fish, which can be fed directly or dried into powder and then combined with other feeds to feed the fish. For block-shaped animal feed, it should be chopped and ground finely, and a binder should be added to make small pellets for feeding.